PROTEP - TRAINING PROGRAM FOR EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL.
DEVELOPMENT AND EVALUATION OF SKILLS.
PROTEP is a portworker training program developed by INCATEP - Institute of Technical Training Professional with the gool to develop technical skills, behavioral and strategic through the training of short duration.
PROTEP is a program of professional education initial and continuing for portworkers, including training, development, specialization and the update, for all levels of schooling, second formative, aiming at the development of skills for productive life and social.
PROTEP develops and certifies skills as requirements 6.2.2 (Competence, awareness and training) for the management of quality ISO 9001:2008.
TRAINING OF OPERATOR RTG.
RTGC - Rubber Tire Gantry Crane.
Teoria : 16 hours.
Simulator port equipment INCATEP : 40 hours
Developed skills to :
1) Know the guidelines port for QSE - Quality, Safety and Environmental.
2) Know the cardinal rules of safety and operation PROTEP.
3) Organise load, interpreting the symbologies of container.
4) Load, discharg, receipt and delivery containers in accordance with (SOP) standards of operational planning.
5) Assess the conditions of operation of the equipment ( check list).
7) Explain about major risks in the operation with cranes RTG.
8) Perform an APR - preliminary analysis of risks in terminal container.
9) Perform the set of tasks in the function of operator of RTG with operational efficiency by following guidelines and standards of QSE - Quality, Safety and Environmental.
STANDARTS QSE QUALITY, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL :
ILO - International Labour Organization.
PDP - Portworker Development Training.
152 - OIT - Safety and quality to port worker.
Brazilian Portworker Training ( www.dpc.mar.mil.br)
ISO: International Organization for Standardization.
ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Process.
ISO IEC 17024/2003 - Conformity assessement - General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons.
ISO 15513 - Cranes - Competency Requirements for crane operators.
ISO 4306-1:1990, Cranes - Vocabulary - Part 1: General.
ISO 4306-2: 1994, Cranes - Vocabulary - Part 2: Mobile cranes.
ISO 4306-3:1991, Cranes - Vocabulary - Part 3: Tower cranes.
ISO 9926 (all parts), Cranes - Training of drivers.
ISO 12480-1:1997, Cranes - Safe use - Part 1: General.
Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
Standarts 29 - CFR.
Occupational Safety an Health Administration.
American Petroleum Institute.
PROTEP - STANDARTS CERTIFICATION QUALITY.
1) EVALUATION OF THE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS.
Will be used for 1 hour for the achievement of teoria evaluation.
Will Be assessed the operational performance of each student in the operation of the simulator INCATEP and/or actual equipment
2) STANDARTS PROGRAM PROTEP.
A) The instructors must be accredited by PROTEP- Training Program of Professional Extension.
B) Pre-requisite PROTEP :
1. Middle School , License professional driver and trainings of : Forklift truck , Reach Stacker, Rigger Certificates PROTEP or ATC (Approved by the technical committee).
Pre-requisite recommended : Higher Education and Computer and english Basic.
C) All the original documents of trainings PROTEP, established to provide evidence of compliance will be monitored and recorded according to ISO 10015 - quality management - Guidelines for training adopted by the Brazilian Committee of Quality ( ABNT/CB-25).
These original documents will be delivered to the customer, and a copy will be filed in INCATEP.
3) ACCREDITED INCATEP
A) THE INCATEP certification will be granted after the end of teoria and practical training for students with :
1. Final note 5.0 to 7.0 with reservations - Not yet competence.
2. Final note 7.1 a 10 - Competence.
B) Along with the certificate will be issued a portfolio PROTEP in 03 levels :
Test of competence PROTEP : Simulator Skills Motor, test knowledge, Simulator port equipment.
Level 1 - OPERATIONAL/ OPERATE : competence for implementation of tasks under supervision with relative degree of autonomy.
Without experience, tests of competence PROTEP, PROTEP certificate.
Level 2 - FULL/ FULL : competence for the execution of tasks with autonomy.
PROTEP certificate level 1 , Experience of the 01 year , teste of competence PROTEP.
Level 3 - SÊNIOR/ MASTER : competence for the execution of tasks with autonomy and excellence.
PROTEP certificate level 1 , Experience of the 05 years , teste of competence PROTEP.
4) TEACHING TECHNIQUES:
In lectures, theoretical exercises and practical assessments and case study will be used appropriate technical resources to instructional and curricular content PROTEP.
5) FREQUENCY LESSONS:
Class attendance and other programd activities is compulsory.
The student should obtain 90% of frequency in the total of the lessons.
For the purpose of points described above, will be considered missing: that does not attend the classes, the delay of more than 15 minutes at the beginning of any scheduled activity or output not authorized during its development.